Wednesday 11 April 2007

Dizziness Develops a Blog...

Being of work with dizziness has sent me to develop a blog.. Who would have thought it!?!

Just shows what being bored does to you. I've managed to entertain myself for five hours doing this; the test will be if I keep it updated. It will be save bet that most news will be on Pendennis Palace developments. Cooker is getting connected on Friday and I am really excited (only been five weeks of microwave meals). Still can't believe the gas man charges £75 just to connect it! I reckon am doing the wrong job - saying that me with gas and plumbing not a good idea. I did change a washer in a tap once... :-)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Miss Peashooter!!

Great start to blog! have you put pee shooter into the google search yet? :-)

Love ya!
me
x

thisismarcus said...

Welcome to Blog Land! I hope you keep it up. And get well soon!

Munchkin said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! And yes, it's amazing how boredom can get filled with blogging! Hope you can make it next Saturday as long as you're feeling better

xxx

Hilary said...

Hey There!

Glad to help you out with the blogging business. Really cheered me up when I was down in the dumps yesterday!

Look forward to more updates from Pendennis!

Unknown said...

Hi Rachel,

Great to hear from you and enjoyed reading your blog...whatever a blog is...and what is this place blogland?

Hope your doin great

Dave